Everybody thinks the Republicans are going to win big in the November elections. Here are just a few of the political happenings that have conservatives fired up about November:
- 500,000 showing up for the 8/28 Restoring Honor Rally on the Mall
- Obama and the left supporting the Ground Zero Mosque
- Tea Party supported candidates beating old-school GOP candidates in various races
- A 10% lead in generic ballot voting
- Obama and the left standing against the Arizona immigration law
- Virginia’s win over Obama in Health Care legal battle
- Unemployment figures getting worse and worse
- Anemic economic growth and indicators
- A bunch of other stuff…
The conservative blogs and comment sites are positively boiling over with anticipated joy over the expected routing in November.
DON’T GET COMPLACENT!
Just because virtually every news story is on the side of conservatives does not give reason to take your eye off the prize. Now is not the time to sit back and wait for victory. Now is the time to double down on efforts.
- Use Twitter
- Comment on (even liberal) Blogs
- Write letters to the editor
- Call your congressman
- Send the RNC money!
- Talk to your friends and family – Don’t be afraid!
- Go to the 9/12 Tea Party
- Volunteer for a local race
- Put out a yard sign
- Wear a great T-Shirt
Whatever you can do to help, now is the time. Don’t be ashamed. Don’t hold back. Be curteous and be kind, but speak your mind. you will win every argument because you are RIGHT. Keep up the momentum and we will deliver a routing in the November elections.
But we can’t go to sleep…we’re at the wheel and we’re comin’ in hot!!!