How do you like politicians playing with your life?
Here are five of the more important things to consider about Obamacare…
1. You won’t be able to keep your health care plan. That’s right.
Obama lied to you.
He said on numerous occasions, “…if you like your health care plan, you can keep it.”
But that is a bald-faced lie.
37% of Americans will LIKELY lose their coverage and be forced to go on a plan from a government exchange.
2. Obamacare strips $500 Billion from Medicare. When you listen to the democrats talk about how the evil Republicans want to kill Medicare, don’t listen.
You are being lied to.
Obamacare hits Medicare in two ways: First, it cuts $500 Billion from the program. It does this through a bunch of ill-defined ways, including getting rid of fraud and abuse. Ha!
Second, it counts the SAME $500 Billion revenue to be used to fund Obamacare.
Wait…. Double counting? Gimmickry?
Yep. Watch this:
3. The only way Obamacare passed was by bribing various Congressmen to vote for it.
- The state of Louisiana gets $300 million more in Medicare subsidies.
- The states of Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and Utah will also get more Medicare money — $2 billion more.
- Vermont will get $600 million in added Medicaid payments. Massachusetts, almost as much.
- Connecticut will get $100 million to build a hospital.
- And finally, 11 states will get an extra $8.5 billion in Medicaid simply because their representatives supported Obamacare.
With the country now owing $14 trillion, alert Americans understand that all the bribes will put the country in even more danger financially.
This sums it up nicely:
4. Obama wants the Healthcare system to fail, so the government can run the entire system.
In common fashion, Obama says one thing and is doing the complete opposite.
This video tells the story:
5. Obamacare will destroy jobs and harm the economy – even more. In a recent letter to top Congressmen, some 200 economists unpack the economic damage that Obamacare will cause.
So…. You will likely have to buy your insurance from a government exchange – like going to the DMV for your health care. Obamacare will dramatically cut into an already broken Medicare, with no plan to make it solvent. It will add vast sums to the already massive debt, further endangering our fragile economy.
And it was all done through lies and bribes.
Just thought you should be aware of these five tidbits.
I’ll leave you with this gem from the Chairman of the House Budget Committee: