The conservative movement is alive and well! Since there are so many good people out there with great points to make, I have decided to start accepting conservative guest blog posts here at ToBeRIGHT.com.
Some of the comments on this site are AMAZING. I can’t believe the wisdom of some of the comments.
So I wanted to give you the opportunity to post a highlighted article.
I’ve been blogging here at ToBeRIGHT for about 5 years now. Many of you know I also run an Internet Marketing Agency in Northern Virginia. So I get it – I know how many people use blogs. Therefore, I’ve put together some simple rules to follow, to save us all a lot of time. If you can’t follow the rules, you can’t post. Here’s the game plan…
Your post must be about one of the following topics:
- Public Policy
- Culture as it relates to Public Policy
- The Constitution/Founding Principles
- Foreign Policy
- National News
Your article may include links back to your site as long as they add value (you know what I mean!). No more than 1 link per 150 words of text. I will edit for punctuation and grammar. If significant editorial changes are warranted, I’ll send your post back to you. Of course, I reserve the right to not post any submission.
Rules & Guidelines
- Your post must be completely original
- Your post must not be published elsewhere on the Internet – no cross posts, or syndicated content of any kind
- Please link to your Google+ profile in the format of <a href=”https://plus.google.com/(number)?rel=”author”>Google+</a>
- You do not need to include an image, but if you do, you must have the rights to the image. I may substitute an image from istock to ensure proper usage
- Articles should be in clear text – use notepad or paste directly into email to me – don’t send me Word docs.
- Submit your article, title and one-line bio (if you like) to me at email@example.com.
That’s it! I’ll look forward to seeing your work…