The patriot movement is alive and well and we want you to become part of it!
This is your opportunity to be heard with a highlighted article.
Your post must be about one of the following topics:
- Survival Preparedness
- Second Amendment
- Culture as it relates to Public Policy
- The Constitution/Founding Principles
- Foreign Policy
- National News
Your article may include links back to your site as long as they add value (you know what we mean!). No more than 1 link per 150 words of text. We will edit for punctuation and grammar. If significant editorial changes are warranted, we’ll send your post back to you. Of course, we reserve the right to not post any submission.
Rules & Guidelines
- Your post must be completely original
- Your post must not be published elsewhere on the Internet – no cross posts, or syndicated content of any kind
- You do not need to include an image, but if you do, you must have the rights to the image. I may substitute an image from istock to ensure proper usage
- Articles should be in clear text – use notepad or paste directly into email to me – don’t send me Word docs.
- Submit your article, title and one-line bio (if you like) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it! I’ll look forward to seeing your work…